Skip to main content

The future of anime in India

Hi guy's, this is my first blog and I'm quite excited to share my thoughts and opinions on this matter.

I'm from a North-eastern state of India called Assam. I had the opportunity to watch my first anime series back in 2014 when I wasn't even sure of what the term 'Anime' meant. My brother is 7 years older than me and back then he was studying in a college where he said that people were crazy about Animes and Mangas.
When he came back during his vacations, he gave me a pendrive with 4 anime series in it. Sword art online, death note, tokyo ghoul and clannad. I was curious about what they were, until then I had a basic idea about anime i.e. they were like cartoons. And I didn't really liked cartoons except Doraemon (which later I came to know that this was an anime aswell).
So yea I thought to give it a try but I was still confused about what to watch first, I found the name 'Sword Art Online' quite interesting so I went for it. I'm not sure how to describe it but this had a huge impact in my life, now I'm a huge fan of Anime and Japan to be particular, I even plan to study in Japan and I'm learning Japanese at the moment.

Comments